Masako Mizutani looks like a 20-year-old but is actually a 43-year-old mother of two from Nagoya Province, Japan. She supposedly hasn’t had any plastic surgery but spends around 5 hours a day taking care of her skin. She caused a lot of debates on the internet about how to stay looking young and what kind of tips you should follow.
Her own tips are as follows:
- Eat healthy, fresh food.
- A balanced 4 meals a day in small portions.
- Drink lots of water to clean out toxins.
- Apply lighter makeup as you get older.
- Use Vitamin E based creams to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Always use sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Follow a cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before you sleep.
- Exercise regularly, get enough sleep and don’t smoke.
Some people have made the observation that youthfulness seems to be a trend among many Asian people, that is until a certain age when many say they age overnight. Personally I think exercise, diet and avoiding damaging your skin are probably the most important points for keeping a youthful appearance. Most people’s diets are bad; junk food, excess sugar and salt and foods pumped full of chemicals to improve taste and make profit. So now you have an idea of how people like Masako Mizutani stay looking young and healthy.