Masako Mizutani looks like a 20-year-old but is actually a 43-year-old mother of two from Nagoya Province, Japan. She supposedly hasn’t had any plastic surgery but spends around 5 hours a day taking care of her skin. She caused a lot of debates on the internet about how to stay looking young and what kind of tips you should follow.
Her own tips are as follows:
- Eat healthy, fresh food.
- A balanced 4 meals a day in small portions.
- Drink lots of water to clean out toxins.
- Apply lighter makeup as you get older.
- Use Vitamin E based creams to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Always use sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Follow a cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before you sleep.
- Exercise regularly, get enough sleep and don’t smoke.
Some people have made the observation that youthfulness seems to be a trend among many asian people, that is until a certain age where many say they age overnight. Personally I think exercise, diet and avoiding damaging your skin are probably the most important points for keeping a youthful appearance. Most people’s diets are terrible, junk food, excess sugar and salt and foods pumped full of chemicals to improve taste and make profit.